So you’re bored with your look and want to do something cool to your hair, but you’re short on time? Luckily for you, we have solutions. These 10 easy-to-create hairstyles are for those of you who are running late or just feeling a little lazy. Enjoy!
1. The twisted bun
- Part your hair down the middle into two equal sections.
- Tie them into a knot, and secure with bobby pins.
- Twist the top section, and pin your hair as you wrap it around the knot.
- Repeat with the remaining section of hair, twisting in the opposite direction.
- Hide the ends under the bun.
- Create a pompadour by teasing a section of hair from temple to temple. Push it against your usual parting to increase lift.
- Grab small sections of hair, twist them, and lock them into place with bobby pins.