Do you peel garlic before cutting it too? Do you also watch the food being cooked in a multicooker? The thing is, almost all of us make the same mistakes in the kitchen. And maybe there is nothing really bad about this, but because we make these mistakes, we complicate our lives more and ruin the taste of the food.
That’s why today, we have prepared a list of kitchen hacks that most of us don’t know how to handle correctly.
1. We load dishes in the dishwasher the wrong way.
When we put plates in the dishwasher, we just put them in one after another, but this doesn’t allow all the plates to be washed very well. Scientists decided to find out what the problem is and created a plan of how you should ideally load the dishwasher.
- You should place plates in a circle because this is the direction the water goes.
- Place the plates with any foods containing carbohydrates in the center (like cereal and pasta).
- On the sides, place the plates that had protein on them (like any meat products).
This way, the washing will be very effective and you won’t have to wash the plates again.
2. We heat food up in the microwave oven the wrong way.
Many people notice that in a microwave oven, the plate and the food located on the sides of the dish are heated more. And the food in the center is usually cold even when the plate itself is really hot.
That’s why you should put the food in the shape of a donut, leaving the center empty. This way, all the food will be equally warm.